ISME Skills Competition 2019
The 2019 ISME Skills Competition will be held on Thursday 13th June 2019 at Morgan Motors, Malvern.
The Sheet Metal Skills Competition provides great opportunity for young apprentices & trainee’s to measure their skills against others in the sheet metal and pressed metal industry. To be the overall Winner of the ISME Trophy you must enter one of the test pieces and also provide an open class exhibit.
- The entry should include a written account (Plan) on how and why the various techniques were chosen and applied.
- The types of machines and tools used with H&S consideration must clearly be stated and if you wish include photo’s.
- Every entry should included a self hand written 200 words about yourself.
- We expect the competitor to self validate Test Piece dimensions and record on the Mark & Assessment Form being part of the Written Account.
- The Test Pieces will be judged as per the Marking & Assessment Form. The Open Class work piece will be judged as per the Marking & Assessment Form.
- The item entered should reflect the training level of the Competitor.
- Their trainer must confirm the competitors level on the entry form.
- The age of the competitor must stated on the entry form.
- All entries should be clearly labelled with competitors name and DOB preferred on inside of item.
- ALL COMPETITORS WILL RECEIVE FREE OF CHARGE 1 YEAR ISME MEMBERSHIP
Any questions in the meantime please contact Adrian Nicklin at firstname.lastname@example.org or T: 07774 260 126
Here you can download the Entry Form, Open Class Marking Sheet, Test Piece Clasp Drawings, Test Piece Ducting Drawing, Test Piece Wall Vent and Test Piece Tool Box. Click the images to download.
Open Class Marking
Test Piece Ducting
Test Piece Wall Vent
Test Piece Tool Box